9/14/2011

Helichopiters


One day during PE I asked the kids to tell me their favorite foods. It was all a part of a game we were supposed to play. It kinda went something like this:

Me: What is your favorite type of food
Student 1: Chinese food
Student 2: Umm.....Chinese food
Student 3: Oreos
Student 4: Chinese food
Student 5: Tootsie Rolls
Student 6: McDonald's
Student 7: Chinese food
Student 8: Tacos
Student 9: Helichopiters        Me: What flavor?       Student 9: Chocolate

Me: What is your favorite drink?
Student 1: Chocolate milk
Student 2: Umm.....Chocolate milk
Student 3: Sprite
Student 1: Can I change mine to Sprite?
Student 2: Umm...yeah me too!
Student 4: Chinese food
Student 5: Juice      Me: What kind of juice?     Student 5: Just juice.    Me: Oh ok.
Student 6: Coca Cola!!!
Student 7: Sprite
Student 8: Strawberry milk
Student 9: Can I go to the baffroom?

You have to love 1st graders! 

No comments:

Post a Comment