9/13/2011

Judo Chop


I thought I saw a completely selfless act from one of my students the other day. Turns out I was wrong. A student came into the gym complaining because she lost her ticket(we pass them out for good behavior). She said she looked everywhere and couldn't find it. This is normally a very well behaved student so I believed her. She was almost in tears until one of her classmates said she could have his ticket. The little girl was thrilled until she found out the it was actually her ticket to begin with....her name was even written on it. Did he really think he was going to get away with that? Well she repaid him with a judo chop right to the neck! He dropped like a sack of potatoes and they both got in trouble....but she got her ticket back!

No comments:

Post a Comment